Just chatting

Hi everyone.

Well, I had a really successful workshop this morning - I showed a group of ladies how to use inks with their embossing folders.  Using the ink on the embossed card & also using the ink direct to the folder.  They really enjoyed it & went away with piles of decorative card to play with.

This evening is the September meeting of Mold II club so tomorrow there will be photos to show you of their work.

I mentioned yesterday about some stamps I had been playing with - I just got as far as stamping them onto white card with black archival ink - here they are;





Aren't they lovely?

They are perfect for the vintage style that I have taken to.  This afternoon I have been colouring the designs with my watercolour paints.  I particularly like the carte postal one with daises. I have left them on my desk to dry & will show you that stage tomorrow (or perhaps not seeing as there will be Mold II cards to show) or the next day.

Right - need to pop & see if I have my box ready for tonight.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post