just chatting

Hi everyone - I hope you had a good weekend, wasn't yesterday a lovely day?  We spent most of it in the garden - me potting up the flowers & Bob watching the rugby on his tablet.  Seriously he helped a lot.

All club pages have now been updated to take us through to the end of the year. This means I have got to put my thinking cap on for ideas for 2015 - any suggestions, & offers of help, gratefully received as usual.

I cant remember if I have mentioned that I am revamping the back garden - well the raised bed in it. Although it is much easier to manage than the huge garden I had before it still got out of hand. Mainly whilst we were on holiday earlier in the year.  So I have had it stripped out except for 2 things - a rather pretty shrub & a twisted hazel.  I am going over to easy management - plants in pots.  So my task this weekend was to get them in pots after being lifted & ready to go on the bed when it is finished.




The tray of pansies are for the hanging baskets.

OK - my bedtime fast approaches - so that is it for today.  Night night - sleep well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post