member showcase

Good evening everyone

Today I received some photos from Rita of Mold II that I am going to showcase here.  I am sorry I didn't write anything yesterday but I had a workshop in the morning & then  pretty busy afternoon & before I knew where I was - the day had gone.

Rita recently was informed she had won a prize for one of her cards - here is the card


& here is her prize


The embossing folder is definitely the prize but Rita is not sure if the magazine is as well.

Well done again Rita - you said you thought the card was one you made at club when you were on a roll & we were using markers.  I am thinking you probably mean the "Thumping Technique"?

That's me for today ladies - I haven't done any crafting myself today - unless you call gardening a craft.  I have had my raised bed in the back garden stripped out except for a very large cherry tree. That is coming out next week.  So the next few days I am finding pots for the plants that have been removed & designing how they will be going back in the garden, which I hope will be fairly maintenance free & easy for me to manage.

Back tomorrow - bye for now.

Oh yes - tomorrow is the Mold meeting - looking forward to that.  BFN.

Comments

  1. Hi just to correct the embossing and stamp come free with that issue magazine, so was not sure if the mag was my prize,. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you are correct thumping was the technique I had forgotten the name.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko