member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have a member showcase for you & this time it is Joanna from Mold club.  At the club meeting last week Joanna didn't quite finish her wallet & mini card, so she did that at home & has sent me photos.  Here they are;


 expect you remember this from the photos I posted yesterday afternoon - the lovely mackintosh design. 


Joanna is sending this to her mother-in-law for her birthday, & is enclosing photos of her grand-daughter (well great-grand-daughter for the mother in law).  
The design is also apt as their surname is Mackintosh.


Here is the mini card suitably decorated


 the tag inside with its sentiment


& even the back of the mini card has been decorated.

They make a really good set - lovely idea.

I may be back later or it may be tomorrow next time I post.

I have been preparing things for a workshop tomorrow morning, & also stamping out my new stamps - they are really nice.  Will show them when I have made them into cards.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post