Mold II photos - part 1

Well! Good evening.

Where on earth did yesterday go?  I was busy in the morning trying to sort some Internet stuff out - got very frustrated - which actually carried over to today.

Then early afternoon we had a visit from our future daughter-in-law Elayne - but that Elayne only stayed for about an hour or so.  So I cannot answer my own question.

So here I am - a little late - with the first set of photos from Mold II's meeting on Tuesday - they are of the Show & Tell which this month was an ATC with a Zentangle design.


A simple design using peel-offs as the base of the design.


A clean & clear black & white design.


Someone has done this before - look at that great shading in the background, makes it really pop.


I love the idea of the design off to one side of the ATC.


More of a pictorial zentangle - very interesting.


Some colour this time & I just love that the pips have been put in. Great idea.


Butterfly shapes like this with some lines already in the design are just perfect for zentangle.
Lovely design



These two ATC's have been created by our artist lady - Liz - all done free hand.




As you can see these 2 are also by Liz.
The first of these Liz applied the colour to the background before designing the 
zentangles around it.  Some good shading in that one too.
I like the name funtangle for the second one.  Very apt.

There we are ladies - so sorry I didn't do them yesterday.  As it is late in the evening now I will post the project photos in the morning.
'Bye for now - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko