Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning ladies

Well here, as promised, are the photos from the MoldII meeting on Tuesday & they are of the project for the evening.  MoldII were the last group to have a try at the "whitewash technique"

I think some ladies hid their project when I was taking photos as I am sure there should be a couple more designs than those I have.  We were a small group so it is possible I have miscounted;



These floral corners were very popular & they lend themselves so well to this technique


A border stamp this time - very pretty colours


Extremely delicate colouring on this one. If layered up onto other card colours it will quietly pop.
This is a different floral corner to the first one.  
In fact it is the same stamp that I demo this technique with.


and again - this corner was really popular, along with similar colouring.


A change to see the technique on a different colour. 
There is some colour to the flowers & leaves - possibly needs another light coat!


Those flowers are just perfect for this technique - a chance to get some shading in as well.
Perfectly placed to turn this into a very nice card.


This is absolutely beautiful
I saw the design in its early stage - with just the whitewash on & that looked great too.
Because the card is a light grey it made it look like the image had been bleached.

I do hope you all have liked this technique enough to try it again.

That's me for today - I have just made a card for my brothers birthday & must get it in the post. Also I want to get back to the four cards I have been working on for a couple of days.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post