Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon all.

I have the first set of photos from last nights Mold meeting & they are of the Show & Tell where the theme is a card made using the colours - black, dark & light grey.  A small of white or neutral was permitted.

Here are the cards


This triptych card is stunning in its simplicity


This card had everyone fascinated because there are tiny little owls sitting in that tree.


A clever use of the colour task & some very unusual images too.


What this photo doesn't clearly show is the glossy finish to those 2 lovely large flowers.


Beautiful card - lots of different textures.


I love those sparkly flowers that have been stamped.  In multi colours they would make great fireworks.


Isn't this great - the collie is masquerading as a wolf - because there wasn't a wolf stamp to be found.


What an elegant card & how nice to see a DL card for a change

but then



along comes another one.
This is absolutely amazing & I forgot to ask if it was just one stamp or a collage of stamps.
I am sure I will get an email or a comment to let me know.


This is the inside of the lighthouse card.
It is nice to see the insides decorated as well - but then I appreciate that with these Show & Tell cards you don't always know at the time what you will use them for.

Great cards ladies - well done.

Right I will be back tomorrow (or I might get back later) with the photos from the project for the evening.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. It was one stamp Gloria - https://shop.docrafts.com/Products/michael-powell/tall-urban-stamps-michael-powell-on-the-lookout/87428

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post