Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone - what a lovely day again, although it is just starting to cloud over.  I hope you weekend is going well.  We had a very pleasant afternoon/evening yesterday when Gareth & Elayne popped round, along with their puppy - Beau.

Now, the photos are of the project from the Mold meeting last Thursday - where the project was a little wallet card.


A pretty pink wallet  nice to see the use of ink to colour the lower front section.
My goodness that daisy stamp has been around a long time - it is one from the Anita's range,


What a pretty spring feel design & I just love those frogs dancing along the bottom


As well as the wallet card I also took along another little design for a mini card.
You can see this one has been made to match the above wallet card.


Very crisp, clean design & good design idea to cut out one of the flowers to act as the tag that keeps the flap closed.


Very delicate design & another use of a cutout to keep the flap closed.


Oh - he is just so cute & this time a corner punch (with the sides removed) has been used to create the flap holder.


Very pretty - good use of Card-io stamps & I love the circle design on the flap.  Again great use of the butterfly to hold the flap.


Beautiful colouring & stamped image.  As a flap holder had not been made we had to use a can of spray to hold it down for me to photograph.


Here's the mini card - not quite finished - to match the wallet


This is the tag.


My favourite colour & I love the Mackintosh roses.  Clever use of one of the stamps to create the flap holder.

This little wallet is great for holding birthday money or tokens & will come in very useful this Christmas I think.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post