Those 15 Christmas cards

Hi everyone hasn't it been a glorious day - I believe there is more to come.

Yes - those 15 cards, these are the 15 that I agreed to make for Bob to send out.  With the exception of their inserts they are now finished.


So, I guess in truth, they are not finished - but you know what I mean.  I am extremely pleased with the result especially as I rarely make that many cards the same virtually in one sitting.  By that I mean to the exclusion of any others.

The base card is a white scalloped edge card with a gold mirri label topper, onto which is placed a stamped image.  The stamp has words & a poinsettia on it which I stamped onto white card & then cut out with a slightly smaller label die.  I then coloured the poinsettia petals in red.  Next I stamped the image again concentrating on just the poinsettia which I cut out & coloured.  This was then placed on sticky pads over the original stamped image.  The seasons greetings was stamped at the bottom of the card just beneath the gold layer.

From a close look at them all - no smudges, no crooked layering, perfect embossing. Yay!  I am leaving the inserts for a little while whilst I peruse possible greetings.

Tomorrow is the September meeting for CSNW & the meeting is being taken by Joan.  I will not be there, so, thank you Joan & I hope your are better than me at remembering your camera as I look forward to seeing photos of what you & the ladies got up to.  I will see you all next month - have a good meeting.

That's me for now - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post