building blocks card

Hi everyone - this evening I am with the CSNW ladies & as I was getting things ready I realised that I did not have a sample card for the one they will be making next month - so had to put that to rights.

A few months ago Joanna of Mold club showed us how to make this card & the one I made that evening I sent on to a friend.  So I had to make one today to make sure I could still remember how. It was really rather relaxing - I do enjoy a bit of measuring & cutting out now & then.

Here is the card;

this is the outside


and this is the inside

I have another similar card style to this & will be putting that in your programmes for 2015.  Don't forget please to let me have any ideas for the year.  I also have a visitor lined up for you - probably about March / April.

Just to point back to yesterdays post - Annette I have replied to your comment about the stamp.  So pop back to read it.

That's me for now - photos tomorrow from tonight's meeting.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko