Christmas cards

Hi again

A couple of days ago - Wednesday, in fact I showed you a Christmas card I had made from a Hunkydory pack that came with a magazine.  I also made 3 others - so here are 2 of them then I will blog the other one later.

As with the robin card I layered a piece of the background card onto gold paper to lift it from the white cards.


This card the background had a natural border at the bottom.  The topper & the sentiment I put on the card on sticky pads.


There wasn't a greeting topper for this card so I used a peel off  "Merry Christmas".  The topper & the border were placed on sticky dots.

So! the little pile of Christmas cards is steadily growing.

That's me for this time. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko