craft magazines

Hi everyone

I thought I would pop in & tell you about some good magazine offers at the moment - just in case you hadn't seen them;

Simply Cards & Papercrafts has a free Christmas Bauble die from the Crafters Companion Die'sire range.
Card Making & Papercraft along with Quick Cards Made Easy are on offer (at least in Asda they are) of the 2 magazines for £7
as well as that
Card Making & Papercrafts has a free gift - a Christmas Card making pack from Hunkydory with background sheets & topper sheets only - no cards.
Quick Cards Made Easy has a free gift of some Christmas stamps which have Christmas Baubles, holly Sprays & a word stamp.

Later today my brother is going to be with us on a rather quick visit - he is only staying the one night - so I won't be able to blog later this evening as I mainly do, so that is why I am here now.  The spare bed is in my craft room. Also I thought I would try out the free card making pack.  I have made 4 cards so far & here is one of them


I have a roll of gold paper (dull gold) that I brought from a home decorating shop in Chester many years ago,  I used pieces of that to layer the background papers onto the card.  I don't know how long this roll of paper is going to last - but there is still loads on it.

Obviously as I diverted onto trying these cards out I haven't finished my snowman card as I said I would - will show that eventually.

Before I go I would like to say thank you to the ladies from Mold & Mold II club who have sent me photos of cards & projects to use over the next couple of weeks.  Make sure you pop back & see what they have been doing.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post