csnw photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

This morning I have for you the photos from the Show & Tell at the CSNW meeting last night, & it was a card from a sketch.

Here is the sketch;

& here are their cards;


A pretty, sparkly Christmas card & I love how the parcels have been used to depict the 3 squares.


This card is a lovely shade of cream with black embellishments - the cream looks a little yellow here in the photo, sorry.


Another lovely Christmas card - nice classic style & the Kraft card works so well.


Oh just lovely - cake & more cake.  Nice delicate colours.


I have to admit - this is my favourite - I don't often do that, as they are all brilliant cards.
But I think the reason is the embossed work which reflects things we did on the workshop.  
Such gorgeous colours too.

We were a small group last night, so not so many cards to show - well done ladies.

Back later with the project photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post