csnw photos - part 2

Good morning everyone

Well it was a great meeting at CS NW on Wednesday - BUT - finally...............

............. It would appear I have truly lost my mind & marbles.  As you saw in the first set of photos - they made some great cards for the Show & Tell.  After we had gone through the business side of the meeting I held up a sample of the project for the evening ready to start my demo -  Triple time stamping technique.

We've already done this technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They very politely informed me.

I had checked the programme for the year (I keep them for a while on my laptop) - they had not done this technique.  So how had they already done it???????????????????  One of the ladies who keeps all the club information was able to show that ...................

They did it in 2013!!!!!!  

I hadn't looked back THAT far.

The wonderful group that they are - said - "it doesn't matter - we can do it again".

One lady also said very generously "I am surprised this hasn't happened before considering everything you have shown us over the years".  Thank you Elvena I appreciate that.

So! here are the cards they made - in the main they just seemed to go for the black & white finish;


Love these flourishes & that heart image in the centre is perfect.


I think this showed that you do not always need colour - this is beautiful


& again - simple, classic & beautiful


this too is simple classic in style.
Unfortunately the stamp dropped on the card - but I believe the usual butterfly will be put into play


Just this little bit of colour really makes this most elegant


I love these dandelion style flower stamps - they are so elegant
That thank you stamp is not one repeated it is one long stamp


Ah - someone didn't want to do black & white.
This is so delicate - love the colours


& then another one comes along
This has been stamped in Vintage Sepia & placed on cream & brown card
Beautiful

Well done again ladies & I am so sorry I messed up & it was so good of you to just do it all over again.  I am beginning to worry about where my head is & I have to organise a new year of programmes in the next few weeks - I will try very hard not to make that mistake again.

'Bye for now.

To all of you
I am on the festival set up tomorrow (Friday) - but hope to be there as a customer on Saturday - so keep an eye for me & if am in a dream - just poke me  Look forward to seeing you there..











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post