just chatting

Hi everyone - just popping in for a quick chat & to add some info for the Mold club members who missed this months meeting.

PLEASE go to your club page for info on what you need for November meeting.

Well thank you to everyone who sent in photos for me to use during this month it was very much appreciated.  As you know & I can now put here I needed them due to being on holiday for the last 12 days.

We arrived back home yesterday evening & I have to admit - very tired.  We went to Italy & made the journey there & back via three train journeys.  We went from here to Euston & then Eurostar to Paris, where we stayed the night - that was Thursday 16th. Then on the Friday we went from Paris to Milan & stayed the night, then the final leg was Milan to Naples & our hotel.  To come home we did the same in reverse. With regard to weather - we were totally & utterly spoilt with temperatures between 25 & 30 degrees. The day we went to Pompeii it was really hot & my poor ankles really suffered. By the time we got back to the hotel they were like balloons.  Still a sit down in our nice cool room & a glass of cold wine by my side & I felt a lot better.  Will probably put some photos up here once I have sorted them out - I think the best are the views from our hotel room with Capri immediately opposite us & Vesuvius off to the left.

Right - well I have to get my stuff ready for Mold II meeting tonight - so I will stop now & may pop back in again later.  But back to normal tomorrow with photos from the meeting.

Hope you have all kept well.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko