member find

Good afternoon - I wasn't sure how to label this, as it isn't a showcase or news for a member - it is exactly what it says ............... a find.

I had an email from Sheelagh of Mold club with some pictures of some craft items she had seen & thought she would show me.

It's a garden of books & Sheelagh remembered how I cannot bring myself to "do things to books" - but thought I would be interested.  As I said to Sheelagh in my reply - I admire the work that people do with books I just cannot break the mould of upbringing & do it myself.

These are fantastic;




This is a full view of the complete garden
The following photos are close-ups of different areas of it




Thank you for sending them Sheelagh.

'Bye for now.



Comments

  1. Certainly some nice things, loved the flowers.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, puts my Christmas Card holder to shame ;)

    http://www.craftyjo.org.uk/altered-art/greeting-card-holder/

    How fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko