member showcase - cards received

Good afternoon.

I hope you enjoyed look at Nigel's 60th birthday card on Thursday.  Today it is another one of Janet's cards that she sent this time to Joanna for her birthday,

What fun - the card is one of those where the image is set in an aperture & you get the front & the back view of the image;


Love the tongue sticking out whilst she cuts :)


Brilliant!!
I don't think I have had a card stuck to me yet - I guess there is time yet.

Janet ........... another brilliant card. Joanna sent me quite a few of your cards & I am going to hold them for when I have some "blank" days.  But I pulled these two cards for now - Nigel's 60th & this one - because they were so different from the sort of cards that are usually showcased.

That's me ladies. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko