member showcase

Good evening everyone, another member showcase for you.

This has been really helpful to me to help keep the blog going when I am a bit busy or otherwise occupied & unable to spare the time to sit down & write something & more importantly do not have anything to show you that I have made.  So thank you, once again, to each of you who have sent me card & project photos to use.

Today's showcase is from Joanna of Mold club - a card commissioned by her son for an 18-yr old;


Obviously a Guns & Roses fan.


Joanna also sent a close-up of the numbers which were originally a set of pink/yellow.stripy ones. She said - "I embossed them in black UTEE & then sprinkled a little sparkle in the last layer.  It shows you don't have to keep things as they originally were."  How true - I don't always think to do that.

That's it for today ladies - more tomorrow.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko