snowman progresses

Hi everyone - its a bit late in the day so I am popping in very quickly just to show you how my snowman has progressed.

This is only one idea;


He has only been coloured in so far, including glitter on the bobble & cuff of his hat  - but my next step is to cut him out & then put him on a card.  Get that hat too - isn't it great?  I have another colourway done that is already on a card & I will show you that tomorrow.

Talking about showing you what I am up to - I am going to be rather busy between now & almost the end of October - so if you have any cards you have made recently - and you have photographed them - please send them in for me to show.  This means I will be able to put things on the blog without having to "do" much myself.  Please also give me a brief idea of what the card - or project - was for to help me pad the post out.  But it would be good just to showcase your cards without any writing. If you have things that I can show can I have them sent to me by next Tuesday (14th).

That's me for tonight.  Look forward to what you will be sending me.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko