some goodies

Good morning - another weekend here already - where is time going?

Last weekend when we were in Portsmouth we popped into a branch of "The Range" - I believe there are several of them around our area.  There is definitely one in Bangor - which I think I might pop to, but I suspect it will be a slightly smaller store.  So I may go to the one in Warrington - just thinking about which one at the moment.

Apart from all the household items &, at the moment - the Christmas decorations, they have things for the garden, pets, & a craft section!  I suspect that you have all already found this store, I found it some years ago when visiting my friend in Portsmouth.

Of course I weakened & made just a few purchases.  They had some packs of gold & silver mirri card, so I popped a couple each of those in the basket.  Then I found an embossing folder that I just couldn't leave on the shelf;


I hope you can make out that the bottom half is a piano keyboard - looking forward to playing with that. (Pun intended.)

Then I just couldn't resist this stamp set;


They didn't cost very much either - embossing folder £2.50 & stamps were I think £3.50 - so good value.

That's me for another day - have a good weekend, whatever you have planned.

'Bye.


Comments

  1. Good shopping there Gloria, looks like a bargain and very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko