What did you buy?

Hi everyone - how are you all!

So - what did you buy yesterday at the Stamp Festival?  I did see several of you, & bumped into a lot of other people I hadn't seen for a while.  Once again I was introduced to someones husband as - "this lady is who started me on all this", fortunately he smiled at me but I didn't hang around for too long just in case. Te, he.

I was very reserved in my purchases actually, take a look ...............


..... a pack of Kraft square scalloped cards, a stamp & dies set from Clearly Besotted & about 6 sets of stamps from Dreamees.

So now I have to clear my desk so that I can have a play.  Off to do that now.

I look forward to hearing about what you purchased.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post