Just chatting

Hi everyone

Not a lot to tell you about tonight.  I didn't do any card making or any other sort of crafting today, instead I spent time going through ideas to sort out the programme for at least January 2015.  This then meant sorting out things to make samples which I will do in next few days.

Tomorrow I am out on some "me" time.  I am off to another canvas workshop - with a different person this time, but still going along with Caroline.  Have packed my camera - so hopefully will be able to show you some photos as the canvas progresses.

Hope you have something nice sorted for the weekend.  Have fun.

More tomorrow.  Night night,

Popped back inn to correct spelling areas which I forgot to check.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko