member showcase

Hi again

At the Mold meeting a week ago two of the ladies were discussing the popularity of the card-in-a-box that everybody was making.  It was Sheelagh & Joanna that were talking about it.  I mentioned to them that as I normally do whilst I was on holiday in Italy I searched out an Italian craft magazine & lo & behold they had this card in the magazine - but - with a difference.

I briefly explained how they had used it & lo & behold a couple of days later these photos appear in my email inbox;



An interesting front cover!


first glimpse of the inside



better view of the inside.

Isn't it great?  It is the work of Joanna.  Simply - you make a card-in-a-box then glue 2 sides of it to the inside of the base card - placing one corner in the centre fold.

Thank you Joanna.  I really must try & make one myself now.

More member showcase tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I will be trying it out as well when time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love the design will certainly be having a go at making one. Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko