Mold II photos - part 1

Good evening everyone

Here I am with the first set of photos from last nights meeting of Mold II club, & they are of their Show & Tell where the theme was a card from a sketch;

This is the sketch


here are their cards;


This lovely green & white design using a poinsettia die was made by Elma


This one looks a sort of pale blue - I would have said in "real life" it was more of a soft jade
& was made by Betty


A very rich design using a medallion peel off & was made by Liz


This is such a delicate design - in a jade green shade.  The flower is a very soft fabric & according to Sue who made it - came off of another card.



This pink/lilac design was made by Carolyn & I love that multi loop bow - so pretty.

A lilac & white design using the poinsettia flower - but not as a poinsettia, for a birthday card & made by Carol.


A very Christmas-y design made by Elizabeth.  Love the flowers.


A nice crisp design using bauble background paper to compliment the gold bauble made from a freebie die.  This card was made by Annette.

Another great set of cards ladies.

You may not be surprised to learn (well at least the Mold II ladies won't) that today I virtually have no voice at all.  So perhaps being on my own at the moment is a good thing as I don't need to talk - well not out loud anyway.

That is me for tonight.  Back again tomorrow with the photos from the evenings project.

I hope you are all keep free of these coughs & colds.  Night night.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko