Mold II photos - part 2

Good morning everyone

Today I have the photos from the Mold II project where we made the inner blocks card.  Those of you who have already made this may notice these look a little different.  This was due to an error on my part & wasn't noticed until all the cutting was done & the decoration was being started.  I read my own instructions wrong & gave them a measurement of 1" related to the blocks & it should have been 1.5", so their blocks are smaller than they should be.

I did apologise & asked to be excused on the bases I was not well.  Aah!  But really there was no excuse I shouldn't make those sort of mistakes.  But being the lovely ladies they are they just carried on & made the best of it.



This lovely cream vintage card was made by Elizabeth


Oh, those Christmas puds are just right for those blocks / steps , aren't they!
Lovely card by Carol.


This lovely jade colour seems to be popular at the moment - the ribbon is beautiful & goes so well with the butterflies.  This one was made by Carolyn


Liz made this one & it is still a work in progress as she hadn't got around to putting anything inside.


A lovely Christmas paper as background for this one set off by a gold poinsettia, made by Annette.


Another vintage background paper with some lovely butterflies added.  I should have refolded this one before photographing it - but at least the work can be seen & it was made by Phyllis.


Aah, what a cutie - lovely clean & crisp design made by Betty.


A very pretty pastel coloured card complete with paper bow - made by Rita.

That it is ladies, more from me tomorrow.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. These are lovely and I think you can make the blocks any size you like - there's no hard and fast rules here. The smaller size worked just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post