Mold photos - part 1

Hello again

I am back with the photos of the Show & Tell from last night's Mold meeting - the last of 2014, where the theme was a Christmas bookmark.

I must apologise at the start as a couple of photos from the evening are a little blurry - not sure why, other than I may have hurried taking them.

New Years resolution - take better photos.


A beautiful traditional bookmark shape bookmark with a little tag from Joan (Brown). That tree fits the shape really well.


A corner book mark made by Rachel.  These were very popular at one time but you don't see them about so much now.


This lovely (sorry it's blurry) bookmark is set on a peg & was made by Lynn. Great idea.


The whole gift here - bookmark on a card - no, that should be in a card as it is tucked behind the topper.  This one was made by Joanna.


What a cutie - another peg backed bookmark, displayed on a piece of card.  
This peg creation by Rhiannon.
Looking at the photo I am wondering was that on shrink plastic, Rhiannon?


Well, there I was saying you don't see many corner bookmarks these days & here is another one!
Love the little hanger & this one was made by Sheelagh.

Great ideas ladies.

Well that's me for this visit, I will post the project photos tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post