mold photos - part 3

Good evening

I decided that I would continue to put up the Mold club meeting photos fairly close to each other - so here I am with the third & final set.  Although that is not entirely true as tomorrow I am going to showcase Janet's samples in her own post.

So the art style used on this set was Pointillism - a technique of painting in which small distinct dots of colour are applied in patterns to form an image. Our image was first formed with an outline stamp then the technique used with them.  You saw a little of it in the practice flowers display.


Again - I used Serif Craft Artist 2 to create this display, & I also used one of Janet's samples as a background once again fading it out until almost transparent. There is a function in Serif that allows you to use drop shadows so hopefully these look like cards attached to a board,

They are beautiful ladies.



Comments

  1. They *are* beautiful and quite a lot of fun to do too. I like the arrangement ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post