more Christmas cards

Good evening ladies I hope you all had a good weekend.

I have some more photos of my Christmas cards from the Hunkydory Christmas pack.  From this pack I have now made 13 cards & there is one topper left in the pack, so that will be a total of 14 cards.  There is quite a bit of background paper & card still left & some of the designs make a card in their own right - so this week I will make an effort to use those up.  Then I will be able to carry on with the Pollyanna Pickering ones, followed by some rubber stamped ones.





I hope you are all getting on well with your Christmas card making - it isn't long now is it.

Well that's me for today - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko