some cards I made

Good evening everyone.

Well, finally, after another spell of no mojo - I got some things made today. A very good day in actual fact.  I made 5 Christmas cards, a birthday card, & box containing 6 notelets.  I grant you that the Christmas cards & box of notelets were all from my Hunkydory package (there is still loads to use) but the birthday card was made from "scratch" so to speak.  For that I used my new header dies from Tonic.

In this blog I am going to show you 3 of the Christmas cards, then tomorrow the other 2, then over the next couple of days I will show the notelet box & the birthday card.



Now that my mojo has resurfaced I must hope it is here to stay.

Tomorrow I am having a day out with our daughter-in-law & then in the evening it is time for the November meeting of the CSNW club.  So I guess not much card making taking place - but I will have photos after the meeting of their Show & Tell, & the evenings project.

I think I have finally decided on the designs for my stamped Christmas cards - have several designs in my head.  Time will tell.  I hope your Christmas card making is going well & look forward to seeing what you do.

That's me for tonight then.  Sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko