some more of my cards

Hi everyone - I hope you have had a good weekend.

Yesterday we spent some time with Russ & Nadine.  They had come round so that Russ could help Bob move an old large Freezer (seeing as we now have a new one), & he also helped me put some of my new larger flower tubs on the garden as well.  I will have photos for you later in the week how my garden changes are going.  Then in the evening we went out for a meal to celebrate Nadine's birthday which was earlier in the week.  Sadly we were not joined by Gareth & Elayne as they had booked tickets for a show & there goes my mind again - I can't remember what it was they were going to see.

So! I have some more photos to show you of cards I have been working on & at the moment they are those pack cards that I have been making up for a while now.  I have some new packs to make up too - because when I went out with Nadine on Wednesday & we went to the Range in Bangor I bought some Pollyanna Pickering card packs.  They were selling them 3 for £10 - some are Christmas & some will be general.  I just love Pollyanna Pickering's work.  Years ago I bought 2 plaques by her - one for Yorkshire Terriers & one for Poodles.  I really must show them to you some time - they really do capture the personality of these little dogs.

Anyway - card making - I also made a birthday card using my new Tonic header dies.  So here are some photos for you;






the cards from the Hunkydory pack & I still have bits left to make some more.

Here is the photos of the birthday card I made - which was for Nadine for her birthday;



I used the header die on the side of the card to make a gatefold card then used a wrap to keep it closed.

I like these dies - can see more cards being made with them - but must use stamped images.  Later I will have photos of the cards I made with the Polly Pickering packs, but now it is time for bed.

More tomorrow - sleep well, night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko