Another snowman card

Good evening everyone.

Tonight I have a photo of another of my snowman cards that I made;


I used 2 of the images to make this card.  On the panel of white card I stamped the snowman in black ink.  Having adhered it to the base card I then edged it with red border peel offs.  Next I cut around another snowman image & coloured it in with red & green Promarkers & placed that over the base image with foam pads.  A broad "Happy Christmas" peel off was then added to the side off the design (twice in fact).

I am happy with this card.

Today I have also been busy creating my last batch Christmas cards - so when I have put one together I will share it with you.

Talking of sharing - I also, yesterday - made a card for an elderly cousin of mine - using the Pollyanna Pickering pack I had.  I so needed to get it into the post - that I forgot to photograph it.  I have a similar topper left & will make that into a card tomorrow & show you.

At this time of year, as we make cards - the criteria is to get them finished & in the post - so photography takes a back seat.

We are now approaching the really busy time for Christmas, I will try to think of things to blog - but please forgive me if I miss a day or two.

In the next few days I will update the club pages with their programme for 2015 as far as it has been organised.  So watch this space.

That's it for tonight.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko