csnw photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

This morning I have the photos from last night's CSNW meeting, & they are of their Show & Tell which was to make a Christmas bookmark.

There were only 2 entries - but I guess it is understandable at this time of year when everyone is busy finishing Christmas cards, sorting Christmas presents & food for the meals.

Here they are;


A lovely holly design with a red tassel - this one was made by Ann (F) & on the reverse .....


............. it says "Seasons Greetings"


This very festive red bookmark complete with snowflakes & bells was made by Gwen.

If you are wondering about the strange green object sticking out from each side - it is my little easel which I often use to photograph items on.  The bookmarks would not stand up on their short edge on it - they would only lay down - so in order to show them here I have had to flip them.  Hence the strange easel.

Well done ladies.

We had a very nice "last 2014" meeting & I was chauffeur driven there by Bob, very relaxing.

Postscript to Member news yesterday;
Pop back & look at the comment that Joanna has left.

That's it for today - might pop back later with the project photos, but is more likely to be tomorrow, as I have a crochet workshop to go to this afternoon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post