just chatting

Good evening everyone - wow, I hope that wind is going to drop - I thought it was going to blow me over today.

This morning I met with Caroline for our Christmas Stocking swap.  We met up at the garden centre behind Hulme Hall, & had a good look round then went for a coffee & a natter. I also bought another couple of small decorations - I am trying to keep up the tradition of a new decoration or ornament each Christmas.  Just small ones.

Tomorrow afternoon I am off to have my hair done so hopefully I look neat & tidy over Christmas - mind you with the wind the way it is that could be a waste of time.  Then in the evening we are off to visit Gareth & Elayne, when I think we are having a take away - so that is a nice evening to look forward to.

But before that we will be doing the very last of the food shopping except for Christmas eve when Bob goes to get the turkey.  Once we have that - its sit back & wait for the day.

I hope all your plans are going well.

I am off to bed now - sleep well. Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post