member showcase

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are having a nice weekend.

The member showcase I have for you this time is from Rita of Mold II club, who has scored a hat-trick with 3 cards being published.  Rita emailed me the photos yesterday. They were featured in Papercraft Essentials;


This first one was featured on the letters page as you can see.


This was Rita's second card that was featured.
Have you stamped that on acetate Rita?


This card formed the hat-trick
A really lovely card.

Well done Rita - they are all beautiful (sorry about the shadow from the magazine page - I couldn't erase it).

I will be back again in a minute with another showcase - of which Rita also forwarded the photo for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko