two more Christmas cards

Good evening everyone - well!, it's 2 weeks to go now.

Here are 2 more of my cards - which I made yesterday. I needed 2 more for a lunch I attended today. I had miscalculated so I needed something quick & simple;



They are a sort of recycling pair, as the trees are off other Christmas cards  - I always have a standby box of cards each Christmas & this is this years.  So I just cut out the trees, added a gold star & placed them on a piece of background paper I had that went with the trees so well.  The background paper was edged with gold border peel-offs to lift it from the white card, & a peel-off greeting added.

I have done some stamping though - the message inside is a stamped message. That bottom card must have got bent,because the bottom edge looks a bit peculiar - it was definitely straight & level.

Tomorrow there should be the last of my cards to show you, except for the family ones - which I will show you after Christmas.

Have a good evening.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post