Just chatting

Hi everyone
I have updated the Mold photos posts - where I have been given information on who made what. Thank you to Joan Brookes & Joanna for their help.

I didn't get to post anything yesterday as I am afraid I was a little under the weather.  Not ill - just not feeling right, feeling very lethargic & not much enthusiasm to do anything.

This morning I have had one of my crochet workshops & during the course of it had a migraine - so that might be why I felt like I did yesterday.

So going to take it quietly the rest of today, then I must knuckle down to make a 40th birthday card which has to go out to the USA, & really should go in the post by Thursday to be sure of getting there on time.

I hope you are all keeping warm & nobody has had falls or spills in the car on these icy pavements & roads.  Take care & I will be back tomorrow - hopefully a little more normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post