Just chatting

Good morning & what a nasty morning it is - cold, wet, grey.  Think I will stay in doors.

Last night saw the first 2015 meeting of Mold II club & what a great evening they had.  Rita, one of the Mold II ladies, brought in her Gelli Plates & paints & inks & demonstrated how to use the plates. I think most ladies in the room were won over - I certainly was & ordered one from Amazon as soon as I got home. Now waiting for its arrival - hopefully Friday.  Many of the ladies also had a go with some great results.

I have some photos from the evening & will be loading those on to the computer this afternoon, & will blog them this evening.

I am working on how I get the plates demonstrated at Mold & CSNW - bear with me ladies, plans are already afoot.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post