Mold photos - part 2

Good morning.

Here are the photos of the project made at the Mold evening on Thursday last - the project was a Building Block card.  This one is more structural than the one made last year.

For these photos we have the same problem as yesterday - I did not make a note of who made which one.  I will try & remember, & once again if you are looking at this page & know who made what or you recognise your own project - let me know & I will edit the page.


A delicate design & nice to see the use of embellishments that went over the edge of the design.
This was the first one I photographed, but cannot remember who placed it in front of me.
Updated 20 January - this card was made by Jo Brookes.


Love this girly pink design.  
Based on the Happy Birthday greeting on it (I had been talking to Joan about it - it was a magazine freebie some time last year) I think I am correct in saying this one was made by Joan (Brown)



  Two views of this time / globe design
This card shape gives lots of opportunity for masculine designs.


Another card using a globe image - this time with different background papers

Now! because of the similarity of these two designs & the fact the photos were take one after the other - I know that they have come from Sheelagh & Joanna, because they remarked on the use of the globe image.  I think the lower one is Joanna's design leaving the 2 photos above of Sheelagh's design.
Updated 20 January - Joanna has confirmed that I have these two the right way round.



Great princessy ( is that even a word?) girlie style card.
Once again my brain is saved by Facebook, as Fiona had put these on there & I saw them yesterday morning.


A lovely butterfly design.
These one carries apologies - as I cannot recall who put it in front of me.  Sorry.


I love the way the lady stands above & beyond the shape of the card.
All it will need is a slightly larger envelope.
I am pretty certain this one is by Rachel.


I seem to remember being told this was not finished - but can't remember who by
I love the colours & the sentiment crossing two squares.


When I went to photograph this one I was warned that the feather had only just been glued so might not be too secure.  Also it is not quite finished.
All that helps me remember that this one was made by Janet.

Some great ideas ladies.

This project will be undertaken by the other 2 clubs at some time & the beauty of it is that it is dimensional but folds flat for posting.  If you make it with more dimensional embellishments there is a box-style envelope that can be made to go with it.  I will be writing up the instructions & handing those out as well.  Mold ladies I will bring a copy for each of you next month.

I hope your weekend is going well.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. You're correct, mine was the latter of the 'similar' ones - Sheilagh was being photographed before me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko