Thank goodness for ....

... mobile phones.

Sorry I didn't pop in & write anything last night after the Mold meeting - I was actually a little tired. It was the first meeting of the year & of course as is usual for me - I had been to the first of my monthly lunches.  So obviously after the Christmas & New Year break I am out of condition & also my memory didn't seem to be working, as I forgot to take my camera with me last night.  Hence the heading - which should of course be extended to say - ....... with cameras included.

So, I have lots of photos for you - their Show & Tell, along with their project & also 3 ladies brought in their 2014 project round robin book.  They put them out on show & then left them with me so that I photograph them more carefully here at home.  There will not be a shortage of photos for the blog for sometime now, especially when the rest of them bring their 2014 project in next month, & those for the other clubs as well.

I will be out for a while later today with Bob, but will start to sort the photos on my phone ready to upload to the computer & then post here.

Thta is me for now - hopefully back later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko