A birthday card

Good afternoon lades - what a beautiful day it is too.

Today I have a photo of a recent birthday card I made;


I haven't made a DL card for a long time & this collage image seemed just right for one  I stamped in black archival ink then stamped again onto a piece of card & coloured the design with my "cheap" watercolour paints.  I then carefully cut out the flower including the stem leaves & bud & placed it over the original image on sticky dots. To  mount it on the card I used a labels die to cut it ou - which I did before layering the cut out flower on it.  The "happy birthday" is from Clearly Besotted & includes the die to cut out the banner shape.  I also ran the front of the card through a dotty embossing folder to add some texture.

Right I now have to check I have everything in my box for tonight's meeting of the CSNW club - which is the first one for them for 2015.  I am so relieved the snow has stayed away.

Photos of the meeting for you tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko