as promised

Hi everyone.

As promised photos of my completed images from Tuesday night's Mold II club meeting where we were shown the 2 techniques -  "Pointillism" & "Etching".

I am setting up this post on Friday afternoon to come live sometime on Saturday morning, as tomorrow I am out all day at another canvas workshop, so will probably not have time to blog.

So, here we go;


Here is my Etching sample which I have mounted onto black card to better show it.  I decided to add a little colour to the centre.  I think my fine lines could be neater but even so I am pleased with the finish.


Here is my Pointillism sample which is not actually the one I started at the meeting. & one again I have mounted it on black card to set it off.  During that session I found my Promarkers bled quite a bit & I didn't like the finish. In order to have a go I thought I would use normal felt tip pens & then found that I didn't own any anymore.  Fortunately the craft shop at Daleside had some cheap ones (for children I think) so I got a set of those to try it & much preferred the finish.  I think if I want to continue using this technique - which I do - I might invest in a better quality felt pen & use them instead of Promarkers.

Loved both these techniques - will be using both.

I will show you photos of the canvas I create tomorrow some time next week because in the meantime I have a few 2015 club projects to photograph & show you.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko