csnw photos - part 1

Good morning everyone.

Today I have the photos of the Show & Tell from last night's CSNW meeting.  The "theme" was a card from a sketch.


This is the sketch - it is possibly the most interesting of those we have used recently & has produced some great results.


I love this colour combination - shades of cream & black & this one was created by Ann (F)


A really spring colour combination I love lilac shades with yellow shades - reminds me of crocuses.
This card was created by Grace.


Another card making me think of spring & I love the idea of putting those flowers on the circles.
This one was created by Ruth.


Lovely shades of pale cream with a very delicate shade of blue.  I also love the way the greeting hangs from the butterfly - very clever idea.  This one was created by Claire.


Isn't that edger die-cut beautiful?  Definitely a design to be sent with love.  Make a nice wedding card I think!   This one was made by Joan


In the photo this looks shades of lilac but I am sure it was more a pale blue.  Very delicate.
This one was created by Gwen.

I think this sketch has given me some ideas for cards - so will keep it on my desk to remind me to use it soon.

We had a very good evening, but were unfortunately short of 4 ladies for various reasons.  I hope we will see them next month.  Two of the ladies brought in their 2014 project which I have brought home to photograph.  Will show you those in a couple of days.

That's me for now.

Oh! by the way - ladies of CSNW - you may remember last night I said that the stamp I used in my demo had matching Spellbinder dies & that I had needed to order them?  Well, they arrived in the post this morning.  So I think any playing I do today will be with those stamps & their matching dies.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko