just chatting

Good morning everyone - I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Yesterday, after shopping & an afternoon meeting,  Bob & I went to a colleague of Bob's 50th birthday party - which was very nice indeed.  We met lots of great people, some of whom we knew. Got a bit of a shock though - one couple there were Sue's ex-neighbours & when I was into cake making I made their daughters christening cake.  So when I saw the couple there last night I went & said hello & asked after their daughter.  Oh dear - she is nearly 22 & at university.  Now please tell me where those years went.  Nice thing though was they still have the little cradle that I made for the top of the cake & will be sending me a photo of it.  I think I still have a photo of the cake somewhere - it was before recording everything on my laptop.  Which gives me an idea, perhaps I should take photos of the photos of the cakes I have made & put them on my laptop.  Hmm.

Anyway this afternoon I am off to an art workshop, its with the same lady I made my first couple of canvases with. We are going to make a picture of a dragonfly & doing some weird thing called paint dripping.  Will take a photo & show you either later today or tomorrow.

That's me for now.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko