member showcase ......

.............. of a different kind.

One Mold club member who does a lot of different crafting as well as stamping is Joanna & she involves herself in various blogs & craft websites.  One of these is Michael Strong & just recently she was given a task of being Card Captain for a week.  As I understand it Joanna had to make some cards for others to share - please go over to her blog to see what she achieved.

UPDATE
Read Joanna's comment to this post for a clearer description of what she had to do.
Updated 9 Feb 2014 13:26

The link is HERE & you will see as you scroll down the page several references to Michael Strong just click on the items to read about it & see her photos. There is certainly lots of inspiration there - I particularly like the white on white card.  Leave her a comment too - it is always nice to receive comments on work you have blogged.  I am always pleased to receive those on my blogs.

That's me for today.  Night night.

Comments

  1. Thanks Gloria, being Card Captain meant I made a different card to share with my fellow group members for 5 days. They had to use at least one of Michaels stamps, of course.

    These were posted to the Yahoo Group for Michael Strong members and also to their Facebook page. I like to give more details and show more photos so that's why they're on my blog as well :)

    It's quite daunting to think of having to make 5 cards, and to make them different and interesting but, in actual fact, it was a lot of fun and quite liberating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko