member showcase

Good morning everyone & look at that lovely blue sky!

The member showcase today is from Sheelagh of Mold club & she has sent me a photo by email of the cards she has made with her Gorjuss stamp that was in her Christmas goodie bag;


I have uploaded this photo somewhat larger than I usually do because I wanted you to see the names & ages.  Wow! Sheelagh you have been busy & I am sure that all 7 girls will be delighted.  Thank you for sending me the photo Sheelagh.

Come on ladies - who else has used their Christmas stamp?  Send me photos please.

Also from Thursdays Mold meeting I have 3 Project 2014 books to photograph & show you. I hope to do these through the week.  It is a slightly fragmented week for me this week, as I have a workshop tomorrow afternoon at the garden centre, then another one on Thursday morning & on Wednesday my brother is over for one evening.

Sadly last night we heard that Bob's other brother has been taken to hospital & is in Intensive Care - so we are back to Stafford this afternoon to visit him.

More tomorrow - have a good day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko