member showcase

Good morning everyone.

This morning I have a member showcase for you which this time is from Betty of Mold II club. I have had it on my computer for about a week, but with the clubs having their meetings I usually put their photos before anything else.  I tend to keep the showcase photos as fillers  for when there perhaps is not a lot going on.  If you do send me photos & it appears I have forgotten them please tell me - it could just be an oversight or the blog has been busy with club meetings photos.

So here is Betty's card which was featured in a recent copy of Papercraft Essentials on the letters page;


That is a really pretty card Betty & I wouldn't mind betting that when everyone reads what you said in the letter, they will want the tip too!  Perhaps you would email it to me & I will blog it.

Back later with some photos from last nights Mold II meeting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko