Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon ladies - today I have the photos from last night's Mold meeting Show & Tell where the theme was an ATC with corners and/or frame.

Before photographing the ATC's I wrote a brief description of each in my book ready to write names by the side.  But, as I was asking who an item belonged to, to record the voting, I forgot to write it in my book.  So no names today - I might be able to guess some of them, but don't want to get it wrong or worse still leave someone out.


I love this stylised flower it is gorgeous.  The corner on this one is textured paste through a stencil.


This is a really lovely composition & that metal frame is beautiful


A really cute bunny with a pretty floral frame.


What a rich looking frame in gold mirri card complete with butterfly corners.


A very clever idea to use jigsaw pieces for a gate-fold "door" to the ATC.


A delicious looking cup cake design.

The next photo is of a tag made by Rhiannon for last month's (January) Show & Tell which she made but as she was unwell didn't make the meeting.  But, she brought it along last night & here it is better late than never;


Beautiful tag - the theme was dimensional features.
Thank you for bringing it in Rhiannon.

I will be back with the photos from the evening's project - probably tomorrow.  But I will pop in again later this afternoon with a member showcase.

The weekend is here again - I hope you all have a great time.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko