my paint dripping.

Good afternoon everyone.

Well I had a very pleasant half-day workshop yesterday, most enjoyable.  I am not 100% happy with the result of my work as it doesn't seem to have come out like the sample that we were shown.  The background doesn't look like it has dripped more like it has been water-coloured.  But when we were all discussing things at the end of the workshop I think we all had a better idea of how to create it better.


This is the sample & as you can see paint is dripping.


This is my effort - no dripping paint.


I cut out a frame in black card & laid it over the picture to see if I preferred it better like that. Still can't make up my mind.  But I am going to have another try at home later in the week.

I think I have a better idea of the technique to use to get the desired effect.

Tonight is the February meeting of my HSNW club - so need to go & put my things ready - I think we are doing something with distress inks & stencils.

That's me for now.  'Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko