a recent birthday card

Good afternoon everyone.

I had an excellent workshop at Daleside this morning - showing rubber stamping to 4 ladies.  They started 2 weeks ago & definitely want to continue on longer.  For me - that is great news - as I love it when I can find more stampers.

After the workshop I came back & finished the card I am making for our grand-daughters birthday on Monday - but that one I will show you tomorrow.  Today I have a recently made birthday card to show you;



As you can see it was for someone reaching the lovely age of 60.  

The base card is one where the back section folds in half to make a type of easel card.  On the front of this I placed a piece of silver card with the corners rounded.  

I cut a square of white card & ran it through a Tattered Lace embossing folder & layered that onto the silver card.

The flourish was a free die on a magazine (& of course I cannot remember which one) - it's really pretty as the leaves & petals can be lifted up.  For the 60 I die cut a little tag & the numbers, hung some ribbon from it & placed a rose over the hole at the top.  The 6 was a solid die-cut so I added a little gem to "create" the hole. To the flowers in the flourish I added 3 little flowers.

Nice CAS design.

'Bye for now, possibly back later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post