just chatting

Hi everyone - sorry, I am afraid it is a just chatting post this time.  It really should have been a post about last nights Mold II meeting, but I have had a pretty busy day with preparation, (making sure I have everything I need), for a rubber stamping workshop tomorrow morning, & some research for an upcoming crochet workshop - they want to see something very different.  This means that I ran out of time to sort the photos.  So I will do that tomorrow - I promise.

But that said - it was an excellent evening.  Dawn was our visitor & I have described her as the lady who demonstrates for Lily of the Valley stamps but of course she is more than that & she gave us a great insight into her background.

For this meeting I did remember to take my camera - but was so engrossed in Dawn's demonstration about colouring that although I had asked her if she minded photos being taken - I forgot to take them.  But some were taken later.

So once again apologies Mold II ladies but they will be here tomorrow.

Before I go I must say a big thank you to Elizabeth who spoilt us last night with a choice of 2 cakes for our break.  Very nice it was too.  Thank you Elizabeth.

That's me for tonight - almost time for my bed - more tomorrow afternoon after my rubber stamping workshop.

'Night night - sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko